Celebrating 15 Years of Fellowship
AMERICAN KEY SUPPLY
Ray-Ray from KeyLogic and Erik from Xtool will be in the booth demonstrating reflashing and in cars demonstrating transponder programming with the AutoProPAD and the new AutoProPAD Lite. The new 3D Elite and Condor XC Mini key machines will be cutting keys so you can compare and contrast. XHorse tools like the VVDI2, VVDI MB, and the new VVDI Key Tool will also be on display. See the new (and free) AutoProAPP mobile app for your phones and tablets.
ANDROMEDA RESEARCH LABS
Demonstrations of EEPROM and Microcontroller access using the AR-32 and how to identify EEPROMS, chips, etc.
Demonstrations will be presented on the use of the new Honda-Acura Ignition Roll pin extractor. Classes and demonstrations on automotive and motorcycle readers will be offered along with Tips and tricks for using the Accu-Reader tools and the use of the HU-I0I IRT tool to remove the new GM Ignitions without a key.
Demonstrations on our computer or your phone of Codes On Line along with hints to make using it easier and faster. Demonstrations of FILL On Line for automotive progression — how to use it, what to watch for, and its capabilities. See me at Booth #30
CAR AND TRUCK REMOTES.COM
During our stand-alone class, booth presentation and demonstration time we plan to educate the locksmith community on the following:
- What is out there now? Different types of new remotes and proxy keys for late model popular makes and models. We will focus on late model remotes for Ford, GM, Chrysler Corp (including Dodge, Jeep) Toyota/Lexus, Nissan/Infiniti vehicles and other brands if time allows.
- Interchangeability and compatibility of OEM remotes. This information could reduce the cost of doing business, as it reduces the inventory for automotive professionals. Car manufacturers often generate multiple part numbers for the same parts creating an illusion that those parts are different and not interchangeable. If you know how to tell which remotes are the same, despite the part number difference, you can cut your inventory of remotes and smart keys in half or less at the same time it will increase your profits.
- How to reuse and salvage remotes and smart keys. It’s a common misconception that used remotes or previously programmed smart keys are just junk and can’t be reused. We hear that even from some auto locksmith professionals, who simply throw those used key fobs away. The truth is some, if not most, can be rebladed, reused, reflashed, simply reprogrammed again, or sold for profit as is. We plan to demonstrate how to fix, re-blade and refurbished the most popular types of remotes and fobs. We also plan to demonstrate and explain how to flash some late model remotes to make it reusable again.
- Parts and repairs. This part of our presentation may be especially valuable for locksmiths who own a shop or have face to face contact with a customer. Some of your customers may not want to pay $200-300 to purchase another remote and pay for programming. Do not let anyone leave your store because the remote was too expensive to replace. Even if you did not make $100 or more on programming and cutting charges, you may be able to repair a key and make $30-50 in 3-5 minutes simply fixing the broken remote case, buttons or a blade. We will show you how easy it is to fix some common problems with remotes and keys in just a few minutes.
- Finally we would like to discuss some key issues in local small business marketing. We see many local business owners struggle with that constantly. Over the years, we have learned many simple tricks or solutions that are free to implement and simple to use those in order to take your business to another level. All you need is time and your laptop to take advantage of the free tools out there.
DIAGNOSTIC AUTO LAB
We will be demonstrating the process start to finish to extract the info needed to an ALL lost keys situation. This includes the process on verifying that the car is in good working order before commencing a read from the system. After the process has completed and a key is made, we will go over the basic trouble shooting if the car does not respond to the new key. This will also include an introduction to Mercedes systems and what is involved in making a key.
The take-a-way with this demonstration is that the student should have a fundamental understanding of the Mercedes DAS 3 system, proper procedure to connect to the car and verify that the car is in good working order, “Battery voltage, vehicle communication, reading the data to determine if corrupted”. After the information is obtained we will, in detail, go over some real-world scenarios.
- Key does not turn and the remote does not respond.
- Key turns but the car does not crank.
- Key does not turn but the remote works.
- Key intermittently turns the ignition.
- Key does not turn and the key has a red light on with the message in the dash, “Calculating Key”.
Dr. Lishi (Chris Law) will be working all day with each person, hands on, showing how to use these tools across the board. Nicky Lopez will be showing how to use and understand the various VVDI products from XHorse.
Learn all the tools this software offers you that you are not aware of. Hands on in the booth to show you how to fill the unknown spaces, how to set up a master key system, look at a code series and much more. Jeremy Phillips, the Manager, from New Zealand will be on hand to answer all your questions.
INTELLIGENT KEY SOLUTIONS
Intelligent Key Solutions, LLC will be giving various demonstrations along with teaching tips and tricks for the ZedFull programmer including Mercedes Key Programming. We will teach how to read various eeprom/processors without the need of soldering. Last, but not least there will be several other demos done showing the use of other programmers, eeprom readers, and various other tools that we provide done in the booth throughout the show.
INTERNATIONAL KEY SUPPLY
International Key Supply will be displaying and discussing the many types of transponder generating tools as well as the many types of transponders on the market. We will help you minimize inventory while maximizing profits. We will also have live demos on XHorse products such as using the VVDI 2 and VVDI Prog to do a CAS4 system and doing password calculations on Mercedes modules. There will be live demonstrations on many of the products we carry.
We will be presenting our JMA5000 EVO with demonstrations and cloning. Also, there will be instructions on how to use chips and shells. We have new High Security Test blades to show along with our new Garage Remote system. We will be demonstrating out new Multi-Code machine along with our duplicating machines.
There will be demonstrations on Texas 80 Bit Cloning Solution, Futura Pro, Utilizing the RW4 Plus or Ilco EZ®-Clone Plus, you can clone for Toyota® “G” models and pre-code transponders for others. The latest from the Smart-Pro will also be shown along with actually using it on a car in the booth.
Please visit booth #30 to see our demo on KD new Cell Phone App and KD-X. It is so easy to achieve Remote Generation, Transponder Cloning Editing Generating, and Remote Reset all in one single Cell Phone App.
They will have a wide range of our products on the show floor also provide live demo of our products upon request. Hotwire, K2 Forge, Remotes, Keys, 1Remote Testers, IMO Detector, Miracle A9 Special, 884 Decryptor Mini, The Diagnostic Box products, Strattec, JMA, Keyline products.
Keyline USA is the North American company of the Bianchi 1770 Group parent company and distributes Keyline products which are manufactured exclusively in Italy. Keyline USA sells both Keyline and private branded products including keys, key cutting machines and transponder servicing tools through the locksmith distribution and security market.
Since opening in 2003, Keyline continues the Bianchi family tradition set forth over 235 years ago by offering quality products that are competitively priced while providing excellent service to our customers. Please visit www.keyline-usa.com for more information on our products, company and brand.
The True Code Staff will be giving in depth demonstrations throughout the day on the use of the TrueCode Smart Key Programmer system. TrueCode is an easy to use PC Based tool with a very easy interface. On the Key Programming stand we will have a demonstration unit so that the attendees can view the few simple steps to having a fully programmed key for the units i.e.; Ford/Nissan/Mazda. The attendees will be able to use the device to program their own keys and see out easy the software is to use. All the Staff will avail themselves outside the group for one on one demonstration if requested.
KEY TECH TOOLS
KEY TECH will demonstrate the use of the multifunction’s of the VVDI Key Tool. The demo includes how to:
- Generate a transponder and what type does the VVDI Key Tool support
- Clone a transponder chip
- Identify the FCC id: of the remote list (provided by Key Tech)
- Remote Cloning
- Remote Generation
- Renew remote options
- Tips and other special functions
LASER KEY PRODUCTS
How to use the NEW Elite Key Machine to decode cut High Security, regular and tubular keys. See the Quick-Change Jaw, DC Brushless motors (No Belts), Indicator lights showing machine status, and multiple power sources.
We will be giving classes again on the latest version of SuperVag and the newest technologies the new Miraclone D6 adaptor allowing you to reset your used remotes saving you $$$$$$. And a very big surprise which will be shown at Just Cars. Also doing question and answers on the Miracle Key Machines. Classes being done by…… Jan Berger, Neal Southern & Peter Southern with our Technical Guru Martin Richter answering those techy questions on the SuperVag and a surprise lecturer.
Using a Scope in our Industry to Make Money Includes: Hands on Impressioning Instruction 1 on 1. Rescue Ron will walk you through the valuable process key Impressioning. With Ron’s help, you will be able to make a key by impression using our tools and materials at our booth. Learn the art of Wafer Reading hands on. Learning various other ways to make money using a lock scope.
As in years past, Midwest Keyless will be teaching hands-on, Original Lishi lock picking, as well as hands on, board identification right at the booth, during the show. Due to the proliferation of almost identical remotes from both, Chrysler and Nissan, this should be very beneficial for locksmiths looking to increase their knowledge on board identification.
Midwest will also host two hands-on, Original Lishi lock picking courses from 8:00am-11:00am on Friday, April 6 and Saturday, April 7. This is a great opportunity to learn how to pick and decode correctly and efficiently from factory certified experts, in a small, quiet classroom setting.
NATIONAL AUTO LOCK
Will demonstrating the how to use the new Auto Smart mobile software and how to navigate the Auto Smart Books.
NASTF, the Vehicle Security Professional Registry will explain what the VSP Registry is and how to enroll, access and navigate the various OEM websites to retrieve security related information. They will also explain how NASTF, NICB and the OEM’s work together to inhibit unauthorized access to security information. NASTF will also explain their use with the new Ford system to program 2015+ Ford vehicles. Booth #30
Learn how to take apart, fix and reassemble VW type door locks, test electrical systems on the Fiat 500’s, see the locks and information on the new Fiat and BMW locks, and learn how to remove the VW steering locks.
Vera and Jeff will demonstrate how to pin up all those new GM high security cylinders. They will be doing continuous hands on pinning of ignition and door locks for GM and Ford. Their goal is to do one GM 10 cut 2017+ truck/SUV ignition and door lock. They also plan to do the new 2015+ Ford High Security door and Ignition lock.
THE DIAGNOSTICS BOX
We will be demonstrating hand held Diagnostic tools for the automotive locksmith. Testing everything from transponder keys, remotes, antennas to Prox systems. And showing several new products as well! If you are not checking the diagnostics before programming you are making a mistake!
A class on will be conducted along with demonstrations in the booth regarding this and many other functions.
Just Cars Auto Expo 2018
CARIBE ROYALE ORLANDO
This year we celebrate 15 years by going back to the Caribe Resort in Orlando, Florida on April 5-8, 2018 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.