The Just Cars Auto Expo Scholarship is our way of giving back to the automotive locksmithing community by offering educational financial assistance. Since Just Cars Auto Expo is a family In keeping with the Just Cars Auto Expo family commitment to continual self improvement through education, we would like to introduce the Just Cars scholarship program.
The requirements for the recipient are as follows:
- Recipient must be either an individual who has attended one of the last 3 Just Cars events or close relative of that attendee (child, parent, sibling, grandchild, spouse). Age, race, gender, religion, economic situation, subject of continuing education, etc will not be a considering factors.
- Recipient must also submit the required application and essay 30 days prior to the next Just Cars event. The timing will be based on the post mark of the application.
- The winner will be selected by a 3 person committee consisting of one current Just Cars board member and 2 non board members selected from the general population of the Just Cars event. The winner will be decided based on the application and essay. Just Cars Auto Expo, LLC reserves the right to deny any applicant for any reason without explanation and also reserves the right to not award any applicant in the event that the committee cannot find a deserving individual.
- Just Cars Auto Expo, LLC will submit directly to the chosen school the scholarship amount in the name of the winner.
- Recipient must also submit the required application and essay 30 days prior to the next Just Cars event. The timing will be based on the post mark of the application. There is a limit of two (2) scholarships awarded per individual.